Our guide will pick you
up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion to
The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and
Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great
Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s
body, which dates back to the time of
Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to
the Valley Temple, which belongs to the
Pyramids of Chephren. Move to visit the Step
Pyramid of Zoser, the world’s oldest major
stone structure. It was built in the 3rd
Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser.
After that transfer to Memphis which was
founded by King Menes, and was the capital
of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was
considered to be a center of rule and
culture for over 3000 years the first
capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of
• Giza platau , Pyramids and Sphinx
• The Vally Temple In Giza platau.
• Sakkara pyramids, Memphis.
• the Statue of Ramses II at memphis.
transfers by a Private air-conditioned
• Private English Egyptologist guide
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
• Camel ride with panorama view of pyramids.
• Traditional Egyptian meal (Grilled meats)
Price Per Person